Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Government of Madhya Pradesh is going to conduct MP PPT (Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test). Students appearing in MP PPT exam can download MP PPT Admit Card 2020 very soon.
Candidates have to enter some important details such as date of birth, application number, etc to download PPT Hall Ticket. It will consist two parts. The exam details such as exam shift, duration, center number etc will mention on first part and aspirant’s identification details will be stated on second part.
Applicants have to carry their identification certificate and MP PPT Admit Card 2020 at the examination center. To fetch more information regarding MP PPT Hall Ticket readout this entire page.
How To Download MP PPT Admit Card 2020?
Those who want to download MP PPT Test admit card (TAC) should go through the following steps mentioned below. These steps are very helpful to download MP PPT Hall Ticket 2020.
- First of all, aspirants should visit official website of MP Professional Examination Board (PEB) that is peb.mp.gov.in.
- Then, hit on “admit card” tab appearing at the top of the page.
- A new page will open at your computer screen from where applicant has to click on an appropriate link.
- After that, candidate has to enter some important information like application number, date of birth, etc.
- Now, click on “search” button.
- The MP PPT hall ticket will show at screen within few seconds.
- Applicants should download it, save in desktop and take few print out copy of it for further use.
MP PPT 2020 New Exam Date:
As you know, corona epidemic has affected in all ways. Due to which, Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Government of Madhya Pradesh has released MP PPT new exam dates. Check latest exam dates in image given below.
MP PPT 2020 Exam Pattern:
Contenders should know the MP PPT exam pattern before appearing in the examination. The question paper will be in this following pattern.
- The exam duration will be of 2 hours.
- The question paper will be in both languages i.e. Hindi and English.
- Objective type of questions will be asked in the question paper. Questions will consists four questions from which aspirants have to choose one option as correct answer.
- Total 150 questions will be there in whole question paper.
MP PPT 2020 Admit Card Date:
Candidates who have filled MP PPT application form 2020 are informed as the examination will be held on 1st and 2nd September 2020. The examination authority will conduct MP PPT 2020 exam through online mode in two sessions. Applicants who will appear in exam should download admit card through online mode in the month of August.
When the exam will over, applicants can check their MP PPT result 2020. The outcome will declare at official website in the month of September 2020.
MP PPT Exam 2020
MP Vyapam or MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board), Government of Madhya Pradesh conducts MP PPT (Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test). Students who want to get enroll in various diploma courses in the field of engineering & non-engineering courses in the state of MP take participate in this exam.
What Will Be Mentioned On Admit Card?
Candidates should check these following details on their MP PPT Hall ticket while download it that these details print in correct manner or not. If you any misprinting is typed then should visit authority office immediately. It is only responsibility of student to make correction in admit card. Otherwise, contender has to face trouble in examination hall.
- Aspirant’s name
- Roll Number
- Father Name
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Address of the Exam Center
- Date & Time of Exam
Part 2 of the admit card which candidates need to fill at the time of examination
- Left-hand thumb impression
- Handwriting proof
The examination will be conducted on various centers of the country. Check the name of the cities from here!!!
Guidelines For The Students:
- Contenders should reach at examination center before 1 hour 30 minutes to avoid any hassle.
- No device such as mobile, calculator, log table, electronic device is allowed to carry in exam hall.
- Aspirants should only carry blue and black ball pen, identification certificate, passport size photograph and MP PPT admit card.
- Student’s thumb impression will receive through the biometric process while examination.
- Candidates will not allow leaving the seat until the exam over.
MP PPT Admit Card 2020- FAQs:
Question 1: From which website I can download MP PPT Hall Ticket 2020?
Answer: Hall ticket can download from the official website mentioned above. You can follow the steps stated above or use direct link given by us later.
Question 2: Is this possible to receive admit card via post?
Answer: No, you have to download it only through online mode.
Question 3: What are the other things I should carry with admit card in the examination hall?
Answer: You must bring one blue and black ball point pen, identity proof and passport size photograph along with admit card.
Question 4: In case, if admit card is lost or forget then what will happen?
Answer: There is no solution for this problem. No duplicate admit card will issue to the contender.
If you want to get more information regarding MP PPT admit card 2020 then you can visit official website. To get latest updates regarding government jobs or private jobs, you should visit our website.